0844 Number Costs

Find Phone Numbers has No connection with any of the companies listed on this site and other phone numbers can be found in the public domain. If you have any queries you can Contact us

We are a premium rate call referral service and forward calls to the relevant company and department at a cost of 5p per minute from a BT Landline - What is a call referral service?

Find Phone Number Benefits

  • No waiting to be connected to a specific department within a company
  • Cheaper than regular direct enquiry services
  • Ability to rate companies based on their customer services

Local Phone Numbers

To find out your nearest store/branch telephone number. Click the Button below:

Bovis Homes Phone Number

Contact Bovis Homes On:

The official contact number for Bovis Homes can be found free from bovishomes.co.uk.

Calls to 0844 Numbers cost 5p per minute from a BT Landline other networks may vary. Find Phone Numbers is a premium rate connection service and has no connection with Bovis Homes.
The number above connects you to:

For sales enquiries at Bovis please contact the sales team at the development of your choice., existing customers can contact your regional customer care department. For all enquiries if you do not have direct contact information, please call the phone number shown above to get in touch with the head office customer centre for all other enquiries.

Did this phone number work? Yes or No
Bovis Homes Review

Bovis Homes is a national British housebuilding company based in Kent. Their origins lay in the early post-war house building operations of Bovis Holdings, which had been acquiring housing land since the early 1950's. By 1973 Bovis was probably the country’s second or third largest housebuilder, but the secondary banking crisis in the 1970's adversely affected Bovis and the Group had to be rescued by P&O in 1974. This caused Bovis to reduce its housing volumes and concentrate on rebuilding profitability, but by the 1980's the company began to expand again and in 1997 the Company was demerged from P&O and floated on the London Stock Exchange as Bovis Homes. Today Bovis Homes builds a wide range of properties and has a specialist retirement living division and they also undertake design and build work for numerous housing associations throughout the UK. Bovis also participate in a number of Government-backed Help to Buy schemes including NewBuy (Government-backed 95 percent mortgage package and the Help to Buy shared equity scheme), Home Exchange, Smooth Move schemes, The Help to Buy scheme and the 95% NewBuy mortgage. There is no need to be stuck in a chain with Bovis Homes as they can help by purchasing a property further down the chain. They can also deal with estate agents on your behalf and will even cover the costs of marketing your existing home. The Jumpstart shared equity scheme allows you to pay as little as 85% of the purchase price of a new Bovis Home upfront, they provide the remaining 15% balance and you enjoy 100% ownership with 10 years to purchase the remaining share!

Company Rating

Customer Service 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Satisfaction 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Customer Service 1 /10
Satisfaction 2 /10