0844 Number Costs

Find Phone Numbers has No connection with any of the companies listed on this site and other phone numbers can be found in the public domain. If you have any queries you can Contact us

We are a premium rate call referral service and forward calls to the relevant company and department at a cost of 5p per minute from a BT Landline - What is a call referral service?

Find Phone Number Benefits

  • No waiting to be connected to a specific department within a company
  • Cheaper than regular direct enquiry services
  • Ability to rate companies based on their customer services

Local Phone Numbers

To find out your nearest store/branch telephone number. Click the Button below:

Clarks Shoes Phone Number

Contact Clarks Shoes On:

The official contact number for Clarks Shoes can be found free from clarks.com.

Calls to 0844 Numbers cost 5p per minute from a BT Landline other networks may vary. Find Phone Numbers is a premium rate connection service and has no connection with Clarks Shoes.
The number above connects you to:

Clarks Shoes Telephone Number for Customer Services, contact, helpline, store locator, product availability, switchboard and all other information.

Did this phone number work? Yes or No
Clarks Shoes Review

Please use the Clarks Shoes phone number provided for all customer enquiries. Lines are open Monday to Saturday from 8.30am to 6pm and from 10am to 4pm on Sundays. Please note that standard delivery takes up to 5 working days and Clarks deliver between 7am and 7pm. Please do not contact customer support about delivery unless 5 days or more have elapsed. Clarks Shoes (C. and J. Clark International Ltd), is an international shoe manufacturer and retailer based in Somerset and is the 33rd largest private company in the UK with profits of £125 million reported in 2011. It is still 81% owned by the Clark family, with the remaining 19% held by employees and other institutions. Clarks Shoes was started back in 1825 by Quaker brothers Cyrus and James Clark. Originally making sheepskin rugs and slippers and has since has expanded to become a global shoe brand

Company Rating

Customer Service 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Satisfaction 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Customer Service 5 /10
Satisfaction 4 /10