0844 Number Costs

Find Phone Numbers has No connection with any of the companies listed on this site and other phone numbers can be found in the public domain. If you have any queries you can Contact us

We are a premium rate call referral service and forward calls to the relevant company and department at a cost of 5p per minute from a BT Landline - What is a call referral service?

Find Phone Number Benefits

  • No waiting to be connected to a specific department within a company
  • Cheaper than regular direct enquiry services
  • Ability to rate companies based on their customer services

Local Phone Numbers

To find out your nearest store/branch telephone number. Click the Button below:

Durham Tees Valley Airport Phone Number

Contact Durham Tees Valley Airport On:

The official contact number for Durham Tees Valley Airport can be found free from durhamteesvalleyairport.com.

The number above connects you to:

Durham Tees Valley Airport Telephone Number for Customer Services, switchboard, helpline and all other enquiries.

Did this phone number work? Yes or No
Durham Tees Valley Airport Review

Call the Durham Tees Valley Airport phone number above for all passenger enquiries. Durham Tees Valley Airport is an international airport located in north east England, around 5 miles from Darlington and 24 miles south of Durham. One of the United Kingdom's smaller airports, Durham Tees Valley Airport never the less offers links to several domestic and European destinations via Eastern Airways, Flybe, KLM operated by KLM Cityhopper and Thomson Airways. Originally an RAF Station, the airfield became Teesside International Airport in the 1960s and was renamed Durham Tees Valley Airport in 2004. The majority owner is Peel Investments (DTVA) Ltd owning 75%, with the remaining 25% owned by a consortium of local authorities. Passenger numbers peaked in 2006 but have since declined and in November 2010 the airport introduced a passenger levy of £6 to curb the airport's steady losses.

Company Rating

Customer Service 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Satisfaction 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Not rated yet - Why not help others by rating?