0844 Number Costs

Find Phone Numbers has No connection with any of the companies listed on this site and other phone numbers can be found in the public domain. If you have any queries you can Contact us

We are a premium rate call referral service and forward calls to the relevant company and department at a cost of 5p per minute from a BT Landline - What is a call referral service?

Find Phone Number Benefits

  • No waiting to be connected to a specific department within a company
  • Cheaper than regular direct enquiry services
  • Ability to rate companies based on their customer services

Local Phone Numbers

To find out your nearest store/branch telephone number. Click the Button below:

Parfetts Phone Number

Contact Parfetts On:

The official contact number for Parfetts can be found free from parfetts.com.

The number above connects you to:

Phone this number for Parfetts Customer Support who are able to help you with product availability, delivery, store opening times, locate your nearest store and all other information.

Did this phone number work? Yes or No
Parfetts Review

Parfetts Cash & Carry in the North West is the region's foremost independent cash & carry, a brand that is renowned amongst retailers and caterers for supplying a comprehensive range of food, drink and tobacco products, with high standards of quality, value and service. Since it was founded in Stockport in 1980, the company has grown considerably and now has branches in Halifax, Somercotes, Sheffield and two Merseyside depots in Aintree and Anfield. The company became an employee owned business in 2008, with 55% of the shares owned by an Employee Ownership Trust on behalf of the staff. The Trust plan to buy the remaining 45% of the shares at a future date to achieve 100% employee-owned status. Each of the stores nationwide provide consumers with incredible special offers and prices with 3 formats to choose from; Go Local, Go Local Extra and Go Local Plus. Parfetts Cash & Carry offer a promotion of hard hitting, key lines to drive sales to your store with a comprehensive promotional package that is competitive in today’s demanding convenience market, with over 900 Retail Club Members, Parfetts delivers great prices to the consumer, whilst giving good cash margins to Independent Retailers. Parfetts Cash & Carry launch promotion every 4 weeks long to enable Independent Retailers to have the edge when it matters most and is supported by a dedicated team of retail development adviser’s.

For enquiries on all aspects of convenience retailing, including merchandising, category management, licensing and planning, or for more information on how to become a Go Local partner retailer - please call the telephone number provided above. The retail development adviser’s will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Company Rating

Customer Service 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Satisfaction 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Not rated yet - Why not help others by rating?